Our design team worked directly with the lead designer from Limbix to ideate solutions for the issues we encountered in research. We got consistent and direct feedback, which led to a really collaborative design process.
Using the Google lean design sprint framework
, our team met cumulatively for 6 hours over the course of a few days to brainstorm and ideate each individual screen of the app. Then, each team member took a different screen and came back with wireframes. After iterating and testing our wireframes, we took a crack at the final mockups. Finally, we combined our mockups and produced a prototype using Principal.